Step by step guide for SUAT procedure:
- Once the candidate has filled the Online registration/ enquiry form, he/she will receive a mail from Sharda University containing booking link, user-id/system-id & password.
- By using above credentials, candidate will login and book their exam slot of his/her choice by selecting the following:
- Exam State
- Exam City
- Exam Centre
- Test Date
- Time Slot
- Candidate reports at the centre on his selected date & time with a copy of the hall ticket (passport size photo affixed) and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
- Centre verifies the candidates based on hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that centre. Centre takes the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and helps the candidates to login & start his/her exam.
- Candidate takes up his exam at centre.
- Result will be sent to Sharda University after the examination cycle gets completed.
- Successful candidates will be called for Personal Interview (and Group Discussion - incase of MBA candidates) to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
- Appear for PI (GD in case of MBA) at SU campus/ regional offices
Download and take a printout of the Hall Ticket.