Do's & Dont's at Exam Centre.
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Post Graduate programs is graduation from any recognized college/university in India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in Under Graduate courses, applicants must be at least 17 years till 31st December of the academic year to which they are seeking admission, and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
- At the exam centre the proctor will check Candidate's Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.