01. What is the duration of SUAT?
Ans. Duration of SUAT is 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
02. How many questions are there in SUAT?
Ans. SUAT consists of total 100 questions.
03. In what mode does the SUAT take place?
Ans. SUAT is a computer based online test.
04. What is the exam pattern of SUAT?
Ans. All questions in SUAT will be objective type with 4 alternate answers. SUAT assesses Problem Solving skills, Analytical Skills and Language Proficiency of the candidates.
05. How many sections are there in SUAT?
Ans. SUAT comprises of different sections for different disciplines:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
06. What is the application fee for SUAT?
Ans. Application fee for SUAT is Rs. 1,200/-
07. How can I pay for SUAT fee?
Ans. You can either pay:
- Through Online – Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Through DD in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
- Through Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices
Note: Write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to: Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306
08. Is SUAT Application Fee refundable?
Ans. No, Application Fee is non-refundable.
09. Is there negative marking in SUAT?
Ans. No. There is no negative marking in SUAT.
10. What is the passing criteria of SUAT?
Ans. Candidate needs to secure at least 35% marks to qualify SUAT exam.
11. When can I give SUAT?
Ans. Admission process has already started for 180+ courses at Sharda University. SUAT slot can be booked against payment of Rs. 1,200/-
12. Can I give SUAT exam even before obtaining Class 12th/ Graduation final year exam marks?
Ans. Yes. Candidates whose Class 12th or final year graduation results are awaited can also appear for SUAT. However their admission will be conditional, which will be confirmed upon reception of final exam scores.
13. Where can I give SUAT exam?
Ans. Candidate can appear for SUAT either at Sharda University campus or Sharda University Regional Offices or at SUAT attest centres. You can visit http://suat.sharda.ac.in/exam-center.html for details regarding SUAT attest centres.
14. After qualifying SUAT, what will be the next step?
Ans. Successful candidates will go through a personal interview round and group discussion (in case of MBA aspirants)
15. What is the official website to be referred for SUAT details?
Ans. SUAT exam official website is http://suat.sharda.ac.in